Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vintage is looking pretty good

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Vintage (T1) Decks
jtmagicvnt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Vintage is looking pretty good Reply with quote

Im now happy with the amount of different vintage decks and it seems alot funner because of it. I think the metagame shifted and workshop and slaver can be dealt with by more decks now. Not sure.
warwizard87

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vintage is a intersting animal, some times it has huge verity other times it has 3 decks, but it indeed feels balanced now.
Thorns

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funner is not a word.
Jonny111

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thorns wrote:
Funner is not a word.

If funner was a word though, it would not be used to describe the current vintage formant after restricting 5 blue cards.
brazil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Vintage is looking pretty good Reply with quote

jtmagicvnt wrote:
Im now happy with the amount of different vintage decks and it seems alot funner because of it. I think the metagame shifted and workshop and slaver can be dealt with by more decks now. Not sure.

i agree, i like the format even more now than when gush gat and hulk flash were in. seems like more variety and better game play.
jtmagicvnt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:58 pm    Post subject: Not happy anymore lol Reply with quote

There are one to many tezzerets's in the field for my taste. It makes playing tps better but it makes the format seem really really stale. It is still fun but there either needs to a new archetype created or tezzeret needs to be restricted.

ps.funner really isn't a word?
Bushviper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Funner is not a word. The correct grammer would be "more fun"
KevinJonas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushviper wrote:
No Funner is not a word. The correct grammer would be "more fun"

the correct grammar would be "grammar"
Bushviper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No the correct spelling would be grammar. I alswyas sucked at spelling but I grammar is a whole different animal.
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bushviper wrote:
No the correct spelling would be grammar. I alswyas sucked at spelling but I grammar is a whole different animal.

Huuked on fonix werked fer me
Zoom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I alswyas sucked at spelling but I grammar is a whole different animal.

I love the internet.
KevinJonas

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE GALEPOWDER MAGE
clayparson

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Not happy anymore lol Reply with quote

jtmagicvnt wrote:
There are one to many tezzerets's in the field for my taste. It makes playing tps better but it makes the format seem really really stale. It is still fun but there either needs to a new archetype created or tezzeret needs to be restricted.

A large portion of tez lists i have seen play only one anyway, so restriction isn't going to do much. Or mana drain could get restricted. Ha.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Vintage (T1) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2