Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LSV Faeries

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
monta_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:49 am    Post subject: LSV Faeries Reply with quote

Anyone who has SCG premium mind sharing LSV's faerie decklist?
ShaunD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quit being poor you stupid prick and leeching off ppl who actually pay for stuff.
Mirage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShaunD wrote:
quit being poor you stupid prick and leeching off ppl who actually pay for stuff.

beat it
twodioz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he is right though. Why should someone post the deck only hours after the list was printed...

if he values the list so much then go shell out the 20 bucks for a premium account at star city.
[ms]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have one question to ask... have any of you guys ever borrowed a card to or from someone... its the same concept... stop being snobs and grow a pair of balls and become a man..

here is his list

Faeries
Suggested by Luis Scott-Vargas on 2008-10-19 as a potential deck for Standard
As written about in http://www.starcitygames.com/php/news/article/16562.html
Print this deck!

Creatures
4 Mistbind Clique
3 Scion Of Oona
3 Sower Of Temptation
4 Spellstutter Sprite

Instants
4 Agony Warp
4 Cryptic Command
2 Remove Soul

Legendary Creatures
2 Vendilion Clique

Planeswalkers
3 Jace Beleren

Sorceries
3 Thoughtseize

Tribal Enchantments
4 Bitterblossom

Basic Lands
4 Island
3 Swamp

Lands
1 Faerie Conclave
4 Mutavault
4 Secluded Glen
4 Sunken Ruins
4 Underground River
Stats:
Average mana: 1.65
Average creature mana cost: 3.18
Average creature power: 2.18
Average creature toughness: 1.93

Deck Composition:
Basic Lands: 11.67%
Creatures: 23.33%
Instants: 16.67%
Lands: 28.33%
Legendary Creatures: 3.33%
Planeswalkers: 5.00%
Sorceries: 5.00%
Tribal Enchantments: 6.67%

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

way to see your premium dollars go to good use... It isn't quite like borrowing cards.

With cards, you at least retain the value of the cards (and you still own them).

It's more like a person begging for money at the side of the road... Some people give it to them (giving them the notion that it is alright.)
Some people don't. (because they don't want them thinking it is alright)

I would be glad to lend a friend a card or two or a whole deck, but if the same friend asked me for money (with the intent of never paying me back, then I would decline - unless a good reason was given).

You are just giving _Monta_ the idea that it is alright to BEG for PREMIUM info. So when people clog the message boards asking for content they should just pay for, it's your fault KATALEPSY.
OldBear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lend mates who have no money cash so we can all go out and drink all the time, with the understanding pay it back no rush whenever you got the cash. You can apply the same thing here, I'll help you out so we can all have a better time in the long run and I hope you would do the same for me if I ever was in the same situation.

People can not stop people from spreading idea's and knowledge and if they did the world would be a lot worse place for it.

Last edited by OldBear on Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
coolcreep

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

twodioz wrote:
way to see your premium dollars go to good use... It isn't quite like borrowing cards.

With cards, you at least retain the value of the cards (and you still own them).

It's more like a person begging for money at the side of the road... Some people give it to them (giving them the notion that it is alright.)
Some people don't. (because they don't want them thinking it is alright)

I would be glad to lend a friend a card or two or a whole deck, but if the same friend asked me for money (with the intent of never paying me back, then I would decline - unless a good reason was given).

You are just giving _Monta_ the idea that it is alright to BEG for PREMIUM info. So when people clog the message boards asking for content they should just pay for, it's your fault KATALEPSY.

Stop QQing.
standarizeMA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

shaund..ur a baby. its a MAGIC CARD GAME ARTICLE. Who cares if someone reveals it..it just helps noob
Kev
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.deckcheck.net

all lists
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1