Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teaching Girlfriend how to play

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
HSpecial

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont show your gf magic, she will think you are a loser and continue to date you while she fucks other men. this is the habit of the female species. they will keep you content and lie and cheat, women are cheating whores.
Vedrfolner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are the best magic player in the area, and are a badass about it, you are probably Alpha enough for her. What you are the leader of isn't as relevant as being a leader.
Bigshow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HSpecial wrote:
dont show your gf magic, she will think you are a loser and continue to date you while she fucks other men. this is the habit of the female species. they will keep you content and lie and cheat, women are cheating whores.

Your just jealous you have acne problems and cant get laid
OldBear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vedrfolner wrote:
If you are the best magic player in the area, and are a badass about it, you are probably Alpha enough for her. What you are the leader of isn't as relevant as being a leader.

Yet my girlfriend still dumped me when she found out I was leader of the gay rights society at my college. Why would she do this am I bot a leader?
coolcreep

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to teach a woman to play magic is like trying to teach a man to menstruate.
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't do it. You'll regret it when you face one of the following situations:

1:
You: Let's have some sex tonight.
She: Sorry, I'm busy.
You: What are you doing?
She: I'm testing for the next PTQ. I need to test this match up well and decide if I should play Terror or Nameless Inversion.

2:
She: Yay I just won my first FNM!
Your mtg friends: AHAH! She did it before you!

Can't think of anything else right now (well there's always the one that in a ptq like 100 other guys will be looking at her).
ik
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lenin wrote:
Use only cards girls understand too. Like KITCHEN Finks.

Jajajajjaja!! *Slaps Lenin for all the girls out there that would be offended by this* :p
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ik wrote:
Lenin wrote:

Jajajajjaja!! *Slaps Lenin for all the girls out there that would be offended by this* :p

Yeah I could only lol at that.
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with having 100+ guys looking at her. Only p**** they have seen since they were born probrably. Also it serves as a good distraction. I went to a card shop when I was younger (probrably about 15) and this older chick (probrably about 18-20) was there in a bikini top. Needless to say I was paying attention to something else instead of our game. Sunglasses are tech.
cheesypirate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lenin wrote:

lol

Spring Cleaning
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheesypirate wrote:
Lenin wrote:

lol

Spring Cleaning

ROFL!!! 2 already. Maybe there are more!
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For starting out, I would probrably go with some 10th precons. Keyword abilities are at a minimum and are explained on the cards.
wisdomhappy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like gelid shackels and rod of spanking (UNH). put some ideas in her head =) feast or famine would be a good one too, maybe that could be the difference in sparking the idea for the extra effort for a bomb meal at least one bonus time.

seriously though, I wouldn't EVER try to teach my girlfriend magic unless she begged me. thats your shit, shes your girlfreind not your magic buddy. gotta have some space bro.
coolcreep

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azania wrote:
Keep this topic on topic or I will close this down due to discrimination. There are girls who play magic and like it. Do not degrade them.

To get this back on topic, I suggest buying 2 different intro packs from Shards of Alara should do the trick. It should so the diversity and unique things about magic.

Girls who play magic are simply acting out their penis envy and trying to get attention from men, they dont actually enjoy the game.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3