Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Asylum Rant - Rant 2 - ...You might fail at life

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Craze

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Re: The Asylum Rant - Rant 2 - ...You might fail at life Reply with quote

center425 wrote:
Stucco wrote:
coolcreep wrote:
Craze wrote:
JDude wrote:
Craze wrote:
About 2-3 weeks ago I walk into a gas station to buy some lottery tickets...

If you actually buy lottery tickets ... you might fail at life.

Seriously though, I have absolutely no idea how you can actually consider this a good idea. No matter what the odds are against you and you're going to be better off just saving that money and putting it in some kind of investment. Or if all your looking for is the cheap rush, just go out and waste your money on some pot or cigs. At least that way you can draw it out a little longer.

Because drugs don't get you a million or so dollars. Somebody always wins and you can't win unless you play. Sides a lottery ticket is like a $1.
If your too cheap to spend a dollar, you might fail at life.

'If you are too cheap to flush a dollar down the toilet you might fail at life' would be a more accurate comparison when refering to playing the lottery. If you honestly think you might win the lottery, you might fail at life.

People win lotteries all of the time. The win percentages of some are better than others. If you tend to over-generalize things you don't understand, you might fail at life.

dude......you have better odds at getting struck with lightning than winning a jackpot :/

you know the number of actual lotteries there are in the US alone? Over 10,000 people win the lottery every day, and thats not counting the ones with multiple winners.
And even if you win say 5$ thats 4 more you spent and if failing at life is making money, then damn I'm screwed. I've so far won over $200 from different lottery games. I've spent maybe $60.

Common sense > you
OldBear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you believe the lottery is a good way to make money its going a bit far to say you fail at life but math on the otherhand, would be an understatement.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what else makes you fail at life?

You fail at life when you use "your" instead of "you're" wrong in a thread about failing at life Rolling Eyes
Craze

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what else makes you fail at life?

You fail at life when you use "your" instead of "you're" wrong in a thread about failing at life Rolling Eyes

you fail at life when you judge people on their grammer/spelling in order to pretend to be better then them all to hide your own insecurities.

It's called overcompensating. Also I know I have some mistakes, but its a forum dude, who cares?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craze wrote:

you fail at life when you judge people in order to pretend to be better than them all to hide your own insecurities.

It's called overcompensating.

Basically, this sums up the entire thread nicely.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2