Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multi-Attack Phase+ Hungry Spriggan Deck?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To abuse the mana from Radha, Upwelling *could* help, for Waves of Agression, you might need some way to find land whenever you attack: Augury Adept + Colfenors Sapling *might* do a job there.

The problem I see is. With all these cards around Waves of Aggression, the root might get lost: An aggrodeck has been turned into a (bad?) aggro-combodeck.
KeySam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont realy think it can be competative but multi attack phases with untaps is a hell of fun with Wake thraser too.
R3wind

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm what was that card from Coldsnap? Fury of the Horde? Free attack phase seems ok for the deck. Also what about Haze of Rage? Harmonize would be good to recover from Wrath of God/Damnation/Firesprout.
Necronomicon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think wake thrasher sounds good how about some double strikers or something
Ownj00

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hungry Spriggan may be difficult to get full use out of.

It's hard because a lot of the quick 'n' toast decks have been running needle drop to search up with teachings, and faeries has been showing up with ember gale, both solid answers for your spriggan.

Maybe think about running clout of the dominus to stick on and protect your spriggan so your bombs like relentless assault, waves of aggression, and fury of the horde can be discarded to seismic assault to kill your opponent!
R3wind

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ownj00 wrote:
Hungry Spriggan may be difficult to get full use out of.

It's hard because a lot of the quick 'n' toast decks have been running needle drop to search up with teachings, and faeries has been showing up with ember gale, both solid answers for your spriggan.

Maybe think about running clout of the dominus to stick on and protect your spriggan so your bombs like relentless assault, waves of aggression, and fury of the horde can be discarded to seismic assault to kill your opponent!

QnT that I have seen does not play Needle Drop or Teachings.

Also the Clout of the Dominus can not protect a green creature. Seismic Assault only works with lands. I think that most of the posts are getting off track. The real topic is. Are cards that give you extra attack phases good in aggro decks.?

For the more comboish posts. Tons of mana would be needed fast. So a mana ramp varient could be done.

But for most game states would it just not be easier to play Overrun?

Last edited by R3wind on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ownj00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

R3wind wrote:

QnT that I have seen does not play Teachings.

Serious Response.

Are you really that retarded that you thought my post was serious, and you didn't see that ruel, bucher, AND wafo-tapa have all t8'd gp's with teachings in toast? wow.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1